Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A Milestone...

Something I neglected to mention, but which was kind of a big deal for me on this trip, was the mileage covered.


I had two odometers running on the mighty Malibu. The first one would get reset every time we bought gas. The second odometer I kept running. I started it in my driveway and didn't reset it until after we returned to St. Augustine.

Somewhere between Boston, Massachusetts and Frederick, Maryland we hit a milestone:



I know, I know. It was bound to happen, but I had long wondered how far I'd be driving, and this certainly put that all in perspective for me! The total number of miles driven was 11,126!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Hours...

The final hours in Seattle were fun, low voltage and relaxing. Jess and I have learned not to plan minute by minute and having everything la...