Monday, May 13, 2019

The Next Big Thing...

In 24 hours, I'm going to be halfway across the Atlantic, on my way to Edinburg, Scotland. This will be my last international travel for a while.

Why am I going? Well, first, why not? Second, it's a target rich environment for a photographer. And, last (but certainly not least), I'll be traveling with my daughter. Her birthday is at the end of this month, so I told her we'd take a trip together.

She wanted Scotland.

What I'm most looking forward to is the fact that she and I are, to no small degree, of the same mindset. Like me, she's a photographer. She's also a vlogger who has over 23,000 followers on Instagram. We're going to travel well together.

I'm most looking forward to our visit to Rosslyn Chapel a week from today, but I'm also looking forward to finding those quirky little out of the way places which tourists tend to miss. I think Jessy will dig that, too. She's kind of a quirky chick.

So here we go! Eight days in Scotland should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Hours...

The final hours in Seattle were fun, low voltage and relaxing. Jess and I have learned not to plan minute by minute and having everything la...