Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Travellin' Jones...

A strong argument could probably be made that I get a bit restless from time to time. It's probably a bit more pronounced more recently, however, since I've successfully broken my chained bondage from a corporate desk and now enjoy, well, let's call it "fluid lifestyle". I'm a fortunate guy in that I do what I want when I want. I answer to no one and am only responsible for, and to, myself.

It's with this mindset that I look to the road. Something's coming up. It could be a trip to New York or to the Keys. It could be to Florida's panhandle or even further to New Orleans. All I know is that it's been too long and my right foot's itchin' to press the pedal.

Stay tuned, 'cause this could be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Hours...

The final hours in Seattle were fun, low voltage and relaxing. Jess and I have learned not to plan minute by minute and having everything la...