Monday, June 29, 2020

This Damn Camera...

As an addendum to the Covid Road Trip entries, I wanted to mention that, with the exception of the tattoo shoots I did and my visit to Notre Dame, every picture I shot on that two week road trip was with the Fuji X100F:



My daughter bought one before she and I went to Scotland last year, and I was diggin' it.


My daughter Jessy with her Fuji X100F...


She said she wasn't sure if I'd really like it but, in August of last year, I went ahead and picked one up. I have to be honest, I love it. It's the camera I grab any time I leave the house. It's just that good. And I can't really complain about the images it produces.

It's right around $1,000, and I highly recommend it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Hours...

The final hours in Seattle were fun, low voltage and relaxing. Jess and I have learned not to plan minute by minute and having everything la...