Saturday, November 6, 2010

And it begins...


You know, I'm one of those people who will start something, always with the best intentions of following through. On occasion, though, I find that "life happens", and things fall by the wayside.

I had a blog for a while which I tried to maintain. Truth be told, I did pretty good for a while. Photos, witty prose; I worked it.

And then I stopped.

The last post I made on that blog was July of 2009. It seems kind of pointless to suddenly jump back into that one as if I've just been going along my merry way. So, with that in mind, I'll put that one to rest. It's still there, but I'll move on. I'll have a little literary funeral for it and get another puppy to replace it.

And then the hate-mail started. Bullies on the interwebs are real, my friends, and they found me. They berated me. They chided me. They missed the pretty pictures. I was forced to ask myself: "How can I let these fine chiding interwebs bullies down?".

So here I am.

Again.

This will be yet another attempt at doing that same thing again. While not one for "resolutions", last New Year's I promised myself I would keep up with my blog. It went well, for a while, anyway. And then it faded into the ether. The best reason I can come up with is that I simply lost interest. C'est la vie, am I right?

So, enjoy. I'll try not to let you down.

Cheers...









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Hours...

The final hours in Seattle were fun, low voltage and relaxing. Jess and I have learned not to plan minute by minute and having everything la...