Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Toronto - Day 1

Today was as uneventful as the previous few days have been eventful.

I didn't sleep Tuesday night. That happens sometimes when I have an early flight; I'd rather stay up and know I'll make the flight than take a chance on missing my wake-up call. I know; weird.

I landed in Toronto at about 9:30am, and found my way to the ridiculously ineptly-staffed Hertz counter at Pearson International. It took a full half hour for them to bring me my car. I was tired, and I didn't need this. As it was, a woman there sensed my mood, and knocked a day's charge off the rental. I was loading my bags into the trunk when I should've been brewing a pot of coffee in my room, and I told her that.

I took a much needed nap, watched some television, and got my photo gear ready for tomorrow morning. I'm meeting my good buddy Ryan Courson at a horse farm he manages, and we're going to spend the early morning hours with the horses.

I'm up at four in the morning tomorrow, and that bed is lookin' pretty good right about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Hours...

The final hours in Seattle were fun, low voltage and relaxing. Jess and I have learned not to plan minute by minute and having everything la...