Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Super Bowl...

I'm a Jets fan.

As such, you can probably imagine my dismay when they played the Steelers for the AFC Championship. I can only imagine what the outcome of that game would've been had the Jets elected to show up for the first half, since they made the Steelers look completely inept in the second half.

Ergo, I've no dog in this hunt, beyond wanting to see the Packers beat those who took out my Jets.

I've no profound words of wisdom to offer, hence the brevity of this entry. Let's face it: It's football, not rocket science.

I'll be off to a Super Bowl party for two reasons. First, well, because it's a party, and parties are fun. Second, the Super Bowl commercials are the best you'll see all year. The Darth Vader one this year is especially funny.

So, have fun, enjoy the game, and Go Jets.

I mean... er... nevermind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Hours...

The final hours in Seattle were fun, low voltage and relaxing. Jess and I have learned not to plan minute by minute and having everything la...