Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion...

There's probably an old saying about "self promotion", but I don't know it.

Still, that's what I'm doing.

Over the past several months, I've been working on a number of books and calendars featuring my photography. It may be a bit of an ego boost but, to be honest, even I like having books and calendars featuring my photography. For that reason alone can I only surmise that everyone wants them.

Having recently finished edits and updates of both, I'm now offering them up for sale. The calendars are dated from May 2011 through April 2012, but I can adjust those dates if you'd like. Like the calendar, the book, titled Continental Cuisine: Views Of North America, features photography from my travels in the United States, Mexico and Canada.

I'm happy to sign the book, but that'll add a little more time to the delivery. If you'd like a signed book, let me know, as the book will have to be ordered through me instead of through the order page on the website. Just shoot me an e-mail at steve@steveparrphotography.com and I'll let you know how to go about it.

Okay, so my self-aggrandizement is over. Here's where you'll need to go to order them:

Continental Cuisine: Views Of North America

Steve Parr Photography Calendar: May 2011-April 2012

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Hours...

The final hours in Seattle were fun, low voltage and relaxing. Jess and I have learned not to plan minute by minute and having everything la...